Step by Step Guidance to Recover Data
- Now, software will show available partition(s) of your system
Note: On the Right side corner, you can see selected partition details.
- As soon as you clicked on "Recover Partition" button, tool will display three recovery modes
- Normal Data Recovery : This mode is helpful for doing data recovery (excluding deleted data) from both FAT & NTFS partitions which are corrupted or damaged due to unwanted reasons.
- Deleted Files and Folders Only : If you have deleted your data permanently by mistake using shift+del command then select this mode. It will only recover your deleted files and folders.
- Formatted Partition Recovery : In this mode, tool will automatically scan the available partition and recover your files and folders from formatted as well as re-formatted hard disk partition.
- After selecting "Normal Data" and clicked on "Recover" button, a window will open where you can see the process of partition scanning.
- As soon as the process gets completed, tool will display all details like: selected drive, total size, bytes read, folders and files.
- By clicking on "Search button" you can easily find particular file or folder from recovered list by providing creation date, last modification date or giving filename or path.
Note: To recover deleted files and folder or formatted partition data, you need to check "Include Deleted Files Only" option.
- As soon as the recovery process is completed, software will preview entire recovered list in explorer view on left hand side.
Note: You can right click on particular file » "Preview Selected File(s)" or "Extract Select File(s)".
- You can also save multiple folder by selected them and then Right click >> Choose "Extract Selected Folder(s)".
- Now, click "Save" button, browse the location where you want to save your recovered items » Click on "OK".
Note: You can also create a new folder by clicking on "Make New Folder" button.